blessed are the easily amused

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

i guess i should start walking around wearing stylish outerwear and shoes that say 'salt-of-the-earth, no nonsense, no personality grown-up'. that way, when I stand in front of the library to get b roll for cbc, some mad cow librarian won't come out and furrow her literate effing brow at me and say, "i disapprove of you freelance camera people just going around and pointing your cameras everywhere without permission. i saw you pointing it into the library, at me."

ok, lady. is that the way you want it? you think you're going to get that book of short stories back? you probably don't like my toque. and that really hurts me. maybe you think someone like me, in a toque like mine, could never understand the printed word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home