blessed are the easily amused

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

shit/sugar

Hi honey, I'm home.

I have taken off the helmet of negativity and shaken out my mousy locks. Whew! It was smelly in there. There was no peripheral vision, and what forward vision I had was bug-splattered.

I'm not saying I'll never have a shitty attitude again. On the contrary, I'm sure it will smack me upside the head many times in the future. Poor me.

"So what turned it around for you, you self-indulgent cow?" you may be asking. Hard to say. The only event that really stands out is the 4:30 a.m. explosive pet diarrhea. It may have jarred something in the old cabesa. I awoke to a smell so feculent, so foul, so soul-smashingly evil that it stopped me from procrastinating. That's evil.

I guess Reveen got into something. And then sprayed it all over my guatemalan poncho.

All I know is, after laundering everything not stapled to the house and returning to sleep, I awoke the next morning feeling strangely invigorated. There was a little angel on my shoulder, cackling. "You gotta take the shit with the sugar, honey."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home