blessed are the easily amused

Thursday, June 10, 2004

things to do

This morning, by some miracle of short term memory, I remembered to go and move my deluxe beater from the metered spot before I got yet another parking ticket. Feeling pretty pleased with myself, I sauntered out the front door of Mothership News Camp for Delinquent Freelancers. On the threshhold, I encountered Franz the Surly Moustachioed CoWorker. What follows is my first directive of the day:

me: Morning, Franz. Bradley needs you.

Franz: (look of incredulity) HAH?

me: Bradley needs you.

Franz: FUCK BRADLEY!

me: OK, I'll get right on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger the hun said...

heh

like your blog.

Thu Jun 10, 11:24:00 AM

 
Blogger green said...

holy shit comedy gold.. i'm giggling uncontrollably and i'm not high. Hey i'm really glad you liked my song, even more glad that you thought it was perfect?! huh? What? the lyrics or music.. anyway thank you. I'm really surprised all my bohemian friends are concerned that i wrote a song for a younger girl. It's not even strictly about her, she was the muse. And i guess i feel okay about it, because it is 100% honest (and innocent really).. I always feel really good after the execution of a process that is uncoloured by bullshit.

Mon Jun 14, 02:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home