blessed are the easily amused

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

your glass is only half empty?

I could overhear someone singing to herself, quietly. I could meet the gaze of a laughing baby. I could smash the shit out of a bunch of smiling, ceramic figurines. I could smell sun-warmed flannel. I could sleep on the rocking waves in a boat bound for nothing but freedom. I could eat a mango. I could light fires and spit razors. I could buy a hundred pairs of gorgeous and impractical shoes.

But this week would still suck.

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:,(

g

Thu Jul 29, 09:15:00 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Brother, is that commiseration or are you indicating that you've grown half a moustache? Thanks. I think I feel better today, and it's only Thursday. I'm on the emotional Wabash Cannonball.

Thu Jul 29, 10:28:00 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Ach, Darla - that sucks Mennonite ass. I feel a serious flu in Darla's future next time the sun comes out.

Sure, Sal - paint me up on some crushed velvet because I'm a sad clown. Actually I'm OK.

Thu Jul 29, 03:26:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

no, dude. it's leese75@hotmail.com and... that other one that I will tell you later so that the thousands of readers who are sure to visit won't get it. Oh, also - I forgot, I have this tiny little token of looove for you that I forgot to give you.

Thu Jul 29, 04:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home