blessed are the easily amused

Friday, August 27, 2004

beautiful day

I woke up after 4 measly hours of sleep and saw that the sun was trying to shine. I got up. I went to the gym. Do not adjust your settings. This abberation in blogland is not a technical error. I actually went to the gym, did gymmy things, hung out naked with ladies getting ready to go to work, and was out and about before the parking meters kicked in. Hm.

Then I went and drank coffee in the sun and read the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime. And had a nap. The only thing that could make this day better would be a cheap matinee. Don't mind of I do.

Let's see, Trevor, if I can handle a challenging one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it IS Suite: Judy Blue Eyes! you rock of course
christa:)

Wed Sep 01, 03:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it IS Suite: Judy Blue Eyes! you rock of course
christa:)

Wed Sep 01, 03:00:00 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Just tell me if it's getting to the point where IIII'm nooo fuuuun anymore. Hate to be a Cliff Claven. You ladies can come over anytime; I mean it. (Anybody wanna peanut?)

Thu Sep 02, 10:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home