blessed are the easily amused

Thursday, September 23, 2004

the cards know all

You may not know this about me but, in addition to my many startling and useless talents, I'm a fortune teller. No, seriously, ask me anything. It's uncanny.

Last night's tarot reading:

past - princess of cups (page of cups)
present - lust (strength)
future - 2 of cups

Basically this indicates that my past as a passive, invertebrate loser in love and my future in a satisfying relationship with a wealthy 95-year-old are separated by a brief stint as a dominatrix.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huckleberry Finnegan said...

Here's to living in the present.

Welcome back, Bugsy.

Thu Sep 23, 11:05:00 AM

 
Blogger lisa said...

any time, sal.

Thu Sep 23, 07:35:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Hm, the cards say I'll be charging through the clouds on a white steed, sword in hand. But I could pencil a reading in. You gonna be in town?

Fri Sep 24, 08:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home