blessed are the easily amused

Thursday, February 24, 2005

weather is here. wish you were beautiful.

What the hell's going on with Lisa? I haven't seen her for awhile. She isn't on another toque-crocheting and vodka bender, is she?

No, she's still on that 'poisonous snakes' tour. I just got a postcard from her the other day. All it says is, "hot. itchy. st francis had it goin' on. pray for me and feed my dog."

Ew, what's that creepy shit on the front?

I believe it's a dangerous green mamba. Look on the back.

"The mamba's jaw is adapted for feeding, with the snake's skin being elastic and it being able to dislocate. That is why the mamba can swallow prey up to four times the size of its head." Coool. "When striking out, the green mamba injects a venom which affects the victim's nervous system; mostly the heart or breathing." She's nuts, alright. She coulda just stayed here and got ploughed into by a camero-wielding drunk on 8th Street if she wanted to die so badly, fuck.

Yeah, but if she goes down, she's gonna do it in a steamy jungle wearing flip flops and muskol, surrounded by the cacophony of unseen creatures and the smell of fecund life on all sides.

Yeah... if she goes down, I'm taking her stereo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?? who IS this??? does Lisa KNOW you hacked into her blogging account??


ps: I call her talent and her good looks, you can TAKE her sterio.

Thu Feb 24, 10:03:00 PM

 
Blogger miss.nicola said...

I'll take her singing voice and her shoes, please.

Fri Feb 25, 01:07:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually... i already called her singing voice... hence her talent, im being greedy I want them ALL

Fri Feb 25, 04:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home