blessed are the easily amused

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

camping with carlo rossi:
in which our heroine finds a leech on her ankle and gets falling-down drunk with Tracey at Namekus Lake.

in the consuming dark
I lose both
balance and shoe

tentscape plurality
bodies insulated
possessions encapsulated

carlo
we bested you
you laughed last

when gods awake
they must have
coffee, bacon

oh, duplicitous day
sun-obscuring grey
no match for she-wolves

now it's done
everything points south
for girls and geese

5 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I didn't see any bars. Or bears. But it was beautiful! Except for the leech. Smells great out there.

Thu Sep 01, 12:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily Haiku from you-know-who:

Plummeting stomach
Lifted heart
Tomorrow, my salvation

Inspired by too much information on various blogs.

Thu Sep 01, 03:45:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and... thanks for the cold water. It was much needed for my dehydrated ideals....

Thu Sep 01, 08:01:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

umm, you're welcome? who said that? I know you're out there. Thompson, that you?

Thu Sep 01, 10:02:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

I've just learned that the rule for haiku is 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables. I don't like rules much, but I guess...

Sat Sep 03, 03:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home