blessed are the easily amused

Friday, August 26, 2005

caution!

You may have had two punk bands sleeping at your house if you find:

a can of chili
mennen speed stick (musk)
a black sock behind the couch
a spiked leather bracelet
toothpaste that is not yours
the smell of tobacco, testosterone and anarchy in the porch

Thanks for folding your blankets and leaving the nice note, fellas. Everyone said, "Oh my God, you're letting a bunch of hooligans stay in your little domicile? Whatever are you thinking?" But it was fine. It wasn't them that stole my shit. It was some other window-smashing little fuck.

But I'm over it. I learned plenty. Don't leave shit in the van. And back things up.

PollyAnna over and out.

5 Comments:

Blogger miss.nicola said...

dibs on the spiked leather bracelet! And I promise I'll use it to smash in the faces of whoever stole your laptop...

Fri Aug 26, 05:10:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

I think it would look quite fetching on you, actually. Funny Welshman still around?

Fri Aug 26, 08:27:00 PM

 
Blogger miss.nicola said...

Yup. Maybe for a couple of more days. We should have a drink on sunday perhaps? Or a cuppa tea?

Fri Aug 26, 10:24:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us stay at your house!!!

that was probably my sock

sorry about the pot that the cat broke.... really it was the cat

enjoy the toothpaste

hopefully next time we're in town i can say thanks in person

thanks again
shawn@bornofashes.com

Sat Aug 27, 02:30:00 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Hey!
No problem. I hope the cats didn't cause you too much grief. Really, they break everything, the little shits. Hope the road continues to treat you well.

Sun Aug 28, 02:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home