blessed are the easily amused

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Am I nuts?

Early results are looking pretty positive in the lunacy poll. People I respect most say 'definitely dotty'.

But it's a done deal. The Date is now the Roommate. My house is roughly the size of a winnebago and now it houses a weight room. And more CDs with the word 'death' in the title than you can shake a fist at.

Over granola, we chew over the lingering debates:

Can things that are popular be good?

What it will be like when we start dating other people?

I'll tell you this, though. He makes a mean squash, brown rice and pepper casserole.

And so far, I'm happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger rainswept said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Nov 01, 02:08:00 PM

 
Blogger miss.nicola said...

Happy? Or dead? The blogging world misses you, lisa.

Mon Dec 12, 11:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home